Friday, August 19, 2011

Reckoner


Your time will come. You will be judged. You will be tried. I will be your Reckoner! Sometimes you look at the dawn with a sense of unease. Your time is coming swiftly and you will be seen as the traitor you are. The light will rise and expose you! What sense of accomplishment will you hope to achieve? You look unto others with malevolent eyes. Oh your evil glare is so piercing. A sense of fear is struck but it is not I who will lose this war! It is not I! The sun will set on your reign of terror and I will emerge as victor. I will stomp your head in to the ground and you will be unable to recover. Your time is running out………your time is running out.

What chance do you think you have? I own you! You will bend to my will and it is my will that you will be crushed. You may have kicked me down once but I will not stay. I will not give up. I will not yield to this brutality! You know. Your face is painted with panic! Your time is almost up. You can weep and thrash all you want but your impending doom is at hand. I will conquer you! My weapon is raised and I’m poised to strike and kill! Your time is running out………your time is running out.

I sit back. Such hatred is flowing. I must flex my proverbial muscles. This literary beating has taken so much out of me! Oh! What am I to do? Such tranquility is fleeting! What am I to do? I know what will become of me! I can weep and thrash all I want but the end is inevitable. But why? Why must I endure this aimless hatred? It is destined to be so. For you are my reckoner and my time is running out……….my time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment