Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Crystal Caves

Stand still.

The caves will speak through shimmering beauty and ice-like song. Send your love out. Watch it reverberate through this glass heaven. Light finds its way through. The cave ignites with color as rays push through the prism filled glory. Slight whispers echo in dreamlike tones through the color-lit darkness of this infinite chasm. I close my eyes. The beauty is too much. Silent tears glide down my face. I am at peace here. I breathe the crystal clear oxygen and feel the cool comfort of a silent breeze drifting across my tear-stained face. I'm in love. This idea is such a calm song, although I can't understand the words. I wish I could stay. I already feel as though I'm being pulled away. I am a child again, being reluctantly, but lovingly, pulled away from my favorite toy. There are more important things. There are other magnificent things to behold. Wake up. Pick up your fragile form from the cold dark tranquility. I can make it. I can push forward. Open your eyes....open your eyes.........open your eyes........



Open your eyes.


 :::::Listen to Treefingers by Radiohead:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment