Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Degree Of Open-Ended Finality

Everything operates in one unit. But the one unit is consisted of multiple things. Certain circles are born and are disintegrated. I miss when things were simpler. I'm heading towards that now. Simplicity.

We have to learn to do things without any degree of deception. Oh God it just makes everything worse. What hurts the most is that you lied right to my face and then said you'd be sick if you said anything but the truth. That was an especially convincing touch you lying whore.

Truth is, my words are harsh but true so I don't take back anything I said. Did you just feel like sleeping with two friends just to see what their reaction would be when they found out? Was it some demented experiment? Were we just rats in a maze? Because that is what it feels like.

Prod it with a stick just to see what it does.

Too bad you're no different than your cousin. In fact, that you created an elaborate deception for us to run through makes it THAT much worse. I'm not sure if she is capable of creating something so intricate but I guess if she could, she would so you guys are about the same.

Life is a series of collisions and near misses......

.......And missed opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment