Friday, July 29, 2011

What if... (Vol. 1)

What if everything could be fixed? What if we could go back and redo the things we have done? What if we could take back those hurtful words? What if we could edit out all of the insensitivity of people? What if there was no close-mindedness? What if there were things that weren't corrupt? What if people meant it when they said "I love you?" What if things made sense? What if I said I was sorry and meant it? What would happen if I saw you and gave you a big hug, the kind that the world would end if I ever let go? What if I told you that a huge hole has been punched through my chest since you've been gone? What if the mere memory of how things used to be was so painful, I actually have trouble breathing? What if I told you I was in love with you?



What if life didn't care........

No comments:

Post a Comment